USA Injection Molding, a division of LMT Mercer Group, Inc, is a full-service injection molding facility that makes it possible to design, manufacture and distribute products in the USA. Because we offer all of these services under one entity, we can provide existing manufacturers an all-in-one design to distribution solution to grow and improve their businesses.
Whether you have existing tooling or need us to help you with your design, we are ready to partner with you. From design to distribution, we will be with you every step of the way. We provide part design services, production, assembly, packaging, bulk shipments and fulfillment from our US warehouses. Our dedicated Customer Service and Sales teams ensure that our customers receive individual attention and care throughout the entire process.
Headquartered in Lawrenceville, NJ, we operate manufacturing plants in New Jersey and Ohio. Our distribution centers are located in New Jersey, Ohio and Nevada, therefore, we are able to control shipping costs. We specialize in the design and manufacture of single and multi-cavity molds. We use high-cavitation tooling and operate 36 state-of-the-art injection molding machines, with servo-robotics and nitrogen gas-assist capabilities. They range from 60 to 1,000 tons.
USA Injection’s parent company, LMT Mercer Group, Inc., was formed in 1987 to supply the fence and deck industry with high-quality component parts. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of fence, deck and railing accessories to the US and Canada with more than 950 products. Additionally, we now serve all industries that use plastic injection molding products and components. We manufacture a broad range of products designed to meet the needs of a diverse and demanding customer base, introducing at least twenty (20) new products each year.
Our Mission is to be the industry leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of plastic injection molding products. By setting the benchmark for quality, customer service, and competitive pricing, we will not only achieve this mission, we will also set the pace for new innovations by employing the industry’s best. We will be creative not only with the development of new products, but with manufacturing, distribution, and sales. In addition, we will use all resources available to us to make our customers the most competitive they can be. We are not only their vendor, but also their partner.
What Sets Us Apart from the Competition?
- USA Injection Molding manufactures products in the USA
- We offer a Lifetime Warranty on every product manufactured in the USA
- Over fifty (50) different certified resins stocked in-house are available
- In-House material testing laboratory
- Our In-House Tooling capabilities and engineering services are available to assist you with your individual needs
- In-House Engineering Services from Product Design, Materials, and Mold Specialists
- In-House Prototypes can be printed in hours
- Distribution Services available from our Warehouses
- Our Outstanding Customer Service Team follows up on every order
- Our Experienced Sales Team ensures that all of your needs are met
We measure our success by the success of our customers. By partnering with us and leveraging our US based facilities and resources, we will help you grow your business in the US.